Monday, March 24, 2008

Art

Victoria loves paint. She loves to squish it in her hands and between her toes. I discovered this when we did an art get-together with a playgroup in Oklahoma. Victoria was the only baby covered head to toe in paint. She also painted two large pieces of paper and a paper plate that just happened to get in the way.

Since the weather is nice here, I decided to let Victoria get down and dirty with her paints once more. I laid a large piece of cardboard on the ground under the shade of an army camo net, hence the crazy shadows in the pictures. Then I taped a piece of paper (newsprint size) to the cardboard and put dollops of different colored paints on the paper. I took all of her clothes off including her diaper (I didn't want to ruin her cloth diaper!) and let her express herself.

In the end she had painted 4 pieces and her entire body including her butt. She cried when I put her in the tub afterwards. I guess she really liked her body art.

No comments: