People are always asking, "What is Victoria saying these days?" and I'm always fumbling to answer because she is always babbling. Since I spend so much time with her I understand what "Be" and "Ba" mean but are they words? So I decided to write down all the words she knows...real words not the sounds she makes for certain things...and the list is pretty long. Alot longer than I had imagined. She is repeating alot of things too. She repeated the word 'butterfly' crystal clear the other day but hasn't been able to say it since.
So here is the list in no particular order: cheese, please, knees, cheeks, teeth, tea, eye, legs, flowers, truck, mama, dada, bath, plane, baby, kitty, bear, ice, rice, nice, juice, bottle, house, puppy, potty, poop, beads, mail, peekaboo, hi, bye bye, book, no, down...Oh and she knows a couple of German words, "aus" and "plotz". We are always telling the dogs 'aus' or 'plotz' and she has started to command them as well.
1 comment:
My dad was into Schutzhund and trained our dogs in German. It was always fun to command them in a foreign language. Victoria has so much hair!
Post a Comment