Victoria really likes music. She likes to make it or listen to it. Her friend has this keyboard that she plays with. She especially likes to talk into the microphone.
While we are in Ann Arbor we plan to find some of the fairy doors around town. I want to also get her some of the Schliech fairies such as this beautiful fairy. The fairy is riding a horse while holding her baby. Victoria loves horses and babies.
She also likes playing doctor. Her friend has a medical kit that she loves to play with. She likes giving shots, wearing the stethoscope and playing with the bandages. I haven't found one in stores to provide a link.
Remember, Victoria is 2 so her interest aren't exact yet...though I'm sure that will change by next year. This Christmas list is pretty free-form. Her interests seem to be pretty girly. She likes all animals, babies and music. Books are always a good choice too.
She is very excited about the idea of Santa bringing her toys. When I first told her about Santa bringing toys, she asked with a concerned expression, "Toys Toria play with?". I said, "Of course, you can play with them." Her face lit up and a huge smile appeared on her face. When she sees Santa now, she says, "Santa brings toys Toria play with." If I didn't know any better, I would think this kid didn't have a toy in this world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment