Last Halloween my friend Hillary and I went to Value World to see if we could find a costume. We were pleasantly surprised by how much they had. I bought tons of dress up clothes for future use since Victoria was so little then. We found all kinds of hats; pimp hat, chef's hat, gladiator hats, fireman hat, princess hat, etc. We also found all sorts of costumes and dresses like the dress she is wearing in the picture. I pulled this out the other day and Victoria wanted to put it on right away. I don't blame her, look how sparkly and pretty it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe she fits it! I remember when we bought that stuff and she was crawling under the clothing racks. Looks like you put her on a rack and stretched those legs to be real looooooooonng! :)
Post a Comment