Ah, yes! Rhinos poop.
We went to the San Antonio Zoo today, where Victoria witnessed a Rhino poop! She stared wide-eyed as the rhino lifted his tail higher and higher and poop. Huge massive poop. You're probably wondering how many times you're going to read the word 'poop' in this entry. Well, maybe as many times as I had to hear about it today. Victoria has told me many times today, "Rhinos poop". She even woke in the middle of her nap to inform me that "Rhinos poop." and I said, "Yes, rhinos poop". When she pooped in her pants today, she told me "Bailey poop". I said, "Bailey pooped in your pants?" She said, "Nooooo, rhinos poop." Hmmm.
So there you have it.....rhinos poop.
This picture is of a hippo not a rhino. Sorry, I guess we were so amazed by the pooping rhino, I forgot to take his picture.
(
No comments:
Post a Comment